who we are
With Europe being the hub of some of the business capitals of the world, it is therefore fitting for YES for Europe – The European Confederation of Young Entrepreneurs to provide an active platform for young entrepreneurs across the continent to connect their resources, leverage of each other’s network and strengths and pave their way to success.
Founded in 1988, YES for Europe is the most influencive voice of young entrepreneurs in Europe, connecting and representing the interests of the most important national associations across the continent. Through our members we are speaking up for 100,000 and counting of the most dynamics entrepreneurs under the age of 45 and aim at improving the economic and social performance of the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Europe.
YES Members are a think tank of robust and aspirational entrepreneurs from 15 of the 28 EU countries representing Albania, Bulgaria, Cyprus, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Malta, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Turkey and the United Kingdom.
In addition, we are honored to welcome as YES Affiliated Members associations from neighboring countries such as Armenia, Georgia, Switzerland and Russia.
To be a pan-European network dynamically connecting young entrepreneurs and to provide support from idea generation to scale-up of their enterprises to job generation and wealth via innovation, collaboration and trade.
To promote increased cooperation and shared practice to build capacity amongst member associations and bridging them to the international networks it belongs to,
To ensure the understanding of the importance and value of an efficient entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Yes for Europe aspires to be a driving force ensuring young entrepreneurs lead the economic, industrial and social renaissance of a new, resilient, digitized and integrated Europe.
- To understand, celebrate, connect young entrepreneurs in Europe by supporting them in taking advantage of the unparalleled united European Union market of 500M+ people and €13+ trillions
- To gather Young Entrepreneurs to represent the EU at International Relations projects such as G20 Young Entrepreneurs’ Alliance, Allied for Startups and other international for a
- To intensify entrepreneurial activity and impact
- To facilitate know-how, success stories and role models sharing among the YES for Europe member Associations
- To pursue research, publish white papers and promote soft lobby efforts towards a more entrepreneurship friendly legislative, financial and educational environment in Europe.